- Last chance to sign up for Tuesday's trip to the Cotton Ball - see details below as well of other exciting events for your diary!
- Birthday celebrations at The Draft House, Strandhi...
- Farmer In Co Cork Cultivates Thought Provoking Gar...
- Cork based TablePath puts you in control of your r...
- MEET THE PEOPLE BEHIND CORK’S LONG TABLE DINNER
- FIRST MARKET LANE SCHOLARSHIP HELPS STUDENT ON ROAD TO CULINARY SUCCESS
- Getaway to Lyrath Estate in Kilkenny
- ‘Our Table’ pop up event promises a fusion of flav...
- Beaujolais on Irish Tour!
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- The Good Value Wine List
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- A Mega Meitheal Coming May 2018: Events Calendar for Old Butter Roads Summer Féile
- Blog Policy
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
You may buy the mystery bottle from their site or in their shops in Beacon South Quarter, Donnybrook, Limerick and Galway or you can even contact them and buy it in one of their other shops! If you can't make the shops, the bottle will, as usual, be available to order and the delivery charge is just €4.00.
If you’re not familiar with twebt, you can read lots more about it on Brian Clayton's blog Brian was one of the original twebters: “We’ve been listening to your feedback, so this time it’ll be a white wine. I hope you can join us! We’re planning something special for this twebt, but it’s still a secret. Watch this space.”