- Restaurant Reviews. Up-to-date. Cork & Ireland
- Top Wines. With Reviews & Irish Stockists.
- Ireland's Great Producers, Great Tastes
- NOMINATIONS OPEN FOR THE BASQUE CULINARY WORLD PRI...
- Hayfield Manor Welcomes New General Manager
- April Danann: Fermentation is Life!
- Munster Wine & Dine Reminder on upcoming events 2017
- NEW YORKER FINE LAGER BEER
- Dublin's newest whiskey venture launched
- The First Food Academy Programme Of 2017
- Food safety: simpler rules proposed for small reta...
- Ireland’s first branded Irish cream liqueur launched
- Jonathan Keller crowned winner of the European Che...
- Top Posts, last 12 months
- Blog Policy
- Irish consumers look forward to World Pi(e) Day
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
You may buy the mystery bottle from their site or in their shops in Beacon South Quarter, Donnybrook, Limerick and Galway or you can even contact them and buy it in one of their other shops! If you can't make the shops, the bottle will, as usual, be available to order and the delivery charge is just €4.00.
If you’re not familiar with twebt, you can read lots more about it on Brian Clayton's blog Brian was one of the original twebters: “We’ve been listening to your feedback, so this time it’ll be a white wine. I hope you can join us! We’re planning something special for this twebt, but it’s still a secret. Watch this space.”